* A Mexican pop culture sensation that shocked everyone (in Mexico) when the Dancing With The Stars premier dancer came out as gay.
* Was part of a band with [[:monique-chevalier | Monique Chevalier]], of which they are the only survivors.
* Once appeared on a PBS Special about Kite Fighting.
* Part of a band that all died except for [[:esteban-mejia | Esteban Mejia]]
* Convict supposed to be serving a triple life sentence for the slaughter of 12 people rumored to be connected to a child prostitution ring.
* Groomed from birth to lead the Yakuza
* Rejected by Amaterasu
Nora & Ronan
* Nora was born after the last Kurosawa boss of the Inagawa-kai had been killed by their mother/father. They were given into the care of Amaterasu's people to raise.
* Two years later, Nora gave control to Ronan for the first time. …
* This is the name of one of the most outspoken advocates for First Nations members in the region. He's protested factory layoffs, dined with city councilors, and held his own against construction crews trying to destroy historical sites. This has earned …
* You've actually seen her working a pole in a club in the city. It was probably the most exciting performance of that kind you'd ever seen.
* One vaguely remembers this name from the Olympics. Gymnastics perhaps? Ice skating? When you Google, it seems the man's actually won _7_ different evens, placing silver in each.
* When you search the name Lotus Green, not only do you find access to his personal site for custom scented beauty products, but you also find a set of youtube videos teaching people how best to handle injured animals, particularly snakes.
* Endre didn't stay long with his mother. Soon after his birth Rey looked to the future to see where Endre's destiny needed to start. It ended up placing him in a small town north of Detroit. On a clear night the heavens burst open and …
* Can be spotted pretty frequently at the beach, mostly surfing. Maybe you've seen him before, but he always has an entourage of beautiful dark skinned men and women, which has led you to not having much chance to talk to him.
* He has a pretty big …
* Basil is an award winning author of several popular thriller/horror books, mostly consisting of ghost stories. While his name is fairly well known, most would never recognize him by his face. He never appears on TV, avoids press like the plague, rarely …
* Asha is a famous politician and social advocate. She is openly transgender and travels all over the US, Europe, India, and the Middle East working on helping those in need.
* You've heard quite a lot about Sandra. She's a hero cop that has become a house hold name, especially in LA. She's saved many innocent people--and put many big name criminals behind bars. She's also been a force of nature when it comes to weeding out …
* You were kidnapped once at a young age by a rival in the Yakuza who sought to bring your family down. The second night you were taken Okada showed up in the room you were staying in, covered in blood. He led you through a graveyard of butchered and …
* Completely mute. Only speaks in sign language.
* No one knows his real name. When asked, he generally holds a finger up to the mask covering his lips, the sign for 'quiet'. It's lead to people calling him Whisper, which he seems fine with.
* You've actually met before, several months ago, when the Yakuza had a meeting with the Cartel. (Mostly to size each other up.) He was in the company of a terrifyingly beautiful man named Alejandro. You're pretty certain he was some sort of monster. But …
* Starred in recent movies such as The Green Past (romance/drama), The Rose of the Savanna (historical romance/drama), Waltz (romantic comedy), Falling Game (romance/drama).
* Michiko had a big hand in raising you. While mortal followers of your grandmother took care of your day to day needs to avoid you being pulled into a dangerous Fate, Michiko served as your tutor. She taught you your traditions, culture, about the kami, …